De nieuwe Operation Spectre Rising voor Call of Duty Black Ops 4 biedt een lading aan nieuwe content en updates. Naast nieuwe wapens, nieuwe maps en meer updates, introduceert Operation Spectre Rising de nieuwste Multiplayer Specialist: Spectre! Maar er komt nog veel meer nieuwe content aan.
Er worden ook nieuwe spelmodi geïntroduceerd voor Multiplayer en Blackout, nieuwe Gauntlets voor zombies, nieuwe wapens, uitrusting, map updates en meer! Check hieronder een kleine sneak peak van wat je kunt verwachten.
- New Specialist: Spectre
- New Game Modes:
- Prop Hunt
- Capture the Flag
- Additional Barebones modes
- New Maps (Black Ops Pass):
- New Alt Map: Hacienda Twilight
- + More
- New Map Updates:
- Wetworks: Hydro Dam has been sabotaged and the map has flooded
- Alcatraz: Improvements to gameplay flow and layout
- New Game Modes:
- Bounty Hunter: Find the blade, become Spectre, and assassinate your way to the top
- Ground War: Massive-scale, team vs. team combat, pure chaos
- New Playable Characters:
- Uncle Frank (Black Ops Pass)
- Sarah Hall
- David Mason
- New Weapons & Equipment
- + More
- New Gauntlets:
- Super Blood Wolf Moon (Dead of the Night)
- Labours of Hercules (Ancient Evil)
- New Mystery Box Weapon
- New Feature: Classic Elixir Restock
- + More
- New Customization Items:
- Death Effects
- Weapon Charms
- New Weapons:
- Tigershark LMG
- Nifo’Oti Melee Weapon
- New Mastercrafts, MKII’s & Camos
- New Specialist Outfits, War Paints, Gestures & Jump Packs
- + More …
- 50 Tiers: Preview all the goods of the first half of this Operation on day one.
- New Specialist: Spectre is available at Tier 1 and playable in Multiplayer and Blackout once unlocked.
- New Contraband Weapons: The Black Ops 4 arsenal gets bigger with the addition of the Nifo’Oti melee weapon, a Polynesian club, and the Tigershark, an agile LMG with the fastest reload time in its class.
- New Blackout Characters: Abigail “Misty” Barton will be available at the launch of the Operation as a Special Order in Blackjack’s Shop in the Black Market. Also available during Operation Spectre Rising are Sarah Hall, an intelligence expert from Taylor’s team in Black Ops III, and Blackjack,a weapons dealer for the 54 Immortals and the mercenary trader who runs the Black Market, join the Blackout character roster. More playable characters, including Sergei and David Mason, are scheduled to arrive throughout the Operation.
- New Signature Weapons: Earn 25% more XP per kill with the latest MK II signature weapons for the Rampage, Vapr-XKG, Switchblade X9, and Spitfire, available in Reserves.
- New Gestures: In addition to a set of new Gestures, now you can also play them in the lobby before entering a match in Multiplayer, League Play, or Blackout! Additionally, Gestures and Tags are now unified into a single wheel for all characters, and these can be accessed and customized by selecting the new Extras button directly in the lobby.
- Death Effects: Switch up the experience of taking down the enemy with Death Effects. The “Make it Rain” Death Effect is for the baller in all of us, “Surprise Party” adds a dash of confetti even when it’s not your birthday, and “Pyrotechnic” celebrates your success with fireworks. These three Legendary Death Effects will be available in Reserves.
- Weapon Charms: Adorn your favorite weapon with accessories that fit your personality. Ten Weapon Charms will be available in Reserves, including a mini-Ruin “Lil’ Donnie”, “Snake Eyes” hanging dice, and “Lil’ Ray”, the iconic Zombies ray gun.
- New Outfits: Visualize your inner assassin with unique Specialist outfits earned in the Contraband stream or found in the Black Market, including Seraph’s “Silver Bullet” or Ajax’s “Hired Gun” outfits.
- New Mastercrafts: “The Lost Patrol” Mastercraft for the SDM and the “Venom Cocktail” Mastercraft for the Hades will both be available in Blackjack’s Shop in the Black Market.
- New Reactive Camos: The Afterlife Reactive Camo, found in Reserves, can be equipped to all weapons and starts as a purplish hue that changes in-game with kills, and the Nebula Reactive Camo will arrive in Blackjack’s Shop later in the Operation.
- Blackjack’s Reserves: In addition to Death Effects and Weapon Charms, Reserves contain Legendary Specialist outfits for Firebreak and Prophet and the all-new Sea Storm Jump Pack for Blackout, along with all Reserve content from previous Operations.