Seizoen 3 komt eraan in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare en Call of Duty: Warzone met de nieuwste patch-update voor de game op PlayStation 4, Xbox One en pc. De nieuwe patch-update is nu live voor PlayStation 4, Xbox One en pc.
Bekijk hieronder wat er allemaal nieuw is met het derde seizoen en wat er is aangepast met de nieuwe update.
Talsik Backlot is een spectaculaire nieuwe versie van de klassieke 6v6-three-lane-map uit Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. In dit verlaten stadsgebied van Urzikstan kun je zowel nabije gevechten als sniper duels verwachten.
Hovec Sawmill is een gloednieuwe 6v6-map in de bergen van Kastovia. Operators vechten op daken en rondom een kolkende rivier in drielaans vuurgevechten met medium-lange tot lange zichtlijnen.
Aniyah Incursion geeft een 6v6-draai aan het weelderige maar door de strijd gehavende Aniyah Palace dat spelers al betraden in Ground War en 10v10 in Modern Warfare. Nu kunnen speler hun voordeel doen met de lange zichtlijnen maar het paleis heeft ook kleine kruipruimtes die spelers kunnen gebruiken om hun vijanden te verrassen.
Later dit seizoen verschijnt Hardhat. Een aanvullende, geremasterde 6v6 multiplayer-map uit Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare samen met Aisle 9, een gloednieuwe 2v2 Gunfight-map.
In de loop van seizoen drie kunnen spelers de strijd aangaan in nieuwe game modi, inclusief Gun Game Reloaded en Reinfected Ground War. Warzone is free-to-play voor iedereen en dit is het eerste seizoen met nieuwe content,
Quads zijn nu beschikbaar in Battle Royale en Plunder. Dit betekent dat spelers nu een squad van vier personen kunnen vormen om samenwerkend een gevecht te overleven.
Later dit seizoen worden nieuwe playlists aan Battle Royale en Plunder toegevoegd die spelers bepaalde wapens laten gebruiken. Bijvoorbeeld alleen Scopes of Scatter Guns.In de loop van het seizoen worden nieuwe wapens en blueprints toegevoegd die kunnen verschijnen in Supply Boxes en als Ground Loot.
Daarnaast kunnen alle spelers genieten van een robuuste kalender vol XP-evenementen, nieuwe content, speciale festiviteiten en meer.
Patch Notes 1.18 update
- New Operator + Battle Pass, featuring Alex
- New Multiplayer Maps:
- Talsik Backlot – In the middle of the Urzikstan desert lies an urban city with a major construction project taking place at its center. With its citizens long evacuated, combat takes place from door-to-door as teams fight for control of the various overlooks and buildings.
- Hovec Sawmill – A sleepy farming village is under peril, as its main sawmill building has caught fire. Operators will fight within the burning wreckage and around it, visiting the local businesses such as the butchery, the mess hall, and even the beekeeper’s area, which includes a couple of active hives!
- Aniyah Incursion – You’ve experienced it in 10v10 and in Ground War – now fight within a more enclosed version of the area based around the central palace in Aniyah Incursion.
- New Warzone Game Mode:
- New Weapons:
- New Skins:
- Vehicle Skins
- Lowered the max amount of XP and score given for Decoy Grenade assists
- Backend fixes to help Memory Error 13-71 issues. If you’re still experiencing this error, please reach out to Activision Customer Support
- Fixed a bug where more than one dog would be present in the squad walk in the main multiplayer menu
- As an owner of a regiment, players could sometimes see an error when selecting another player in their regiment. This has been fixed
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to skip cutscenes in the campaign while using keyboard and mouse controls
- Fixed a bug where players were sometimes unable to see Clan Tags for other players in the Social Menu after restarting app, or going through a power cycle
- Fixed an issue where some players could encounter graphical corruptions, causing their screen to have a black ‘shadow’ that followed them. This has been fixed
- Fix for an area on St. Petrograd that lacked collision and allowed the Recon Drone to fly out of bounds
- Fixed a bug that made clan tags appear twice
- Fixed a bug that could prevent players from speaking to their team in a custom match if they switched teams after the match has started
- Lowered the volume of the plane audio during infil
- Lowered the audio once you enter the Gulag
- Reduced the volume of occluded far and distant weapons
- Some footstep sounds while ADS and crouched were cut short on the distance you could hear them, depending on the surface type
- Fixed an issue where “The Line Breaker” variant of the EBR could out perform the base version of the same weapon
- Players with the “Cherry Blossom” variant of the Akimbo handguns could have broken animations while ADS on ladders. This has been fixed
- Firing a smoke grenade with the under barrel 40mm smokescreen launcher did not emit any smoke from the grenade. This has been fixed
- Attaching the Sniper Scope to the MK2 Carbine while in the Gunsmith would show a white, opaque lens. This has been fixed.
- Tightened the pellet spread on the Slug 6-R Mags for the Model 680
- Akimbo weapons now start with 2 extra magazines of ammunition instead of 1
- Tightened up the hip spread on the VLK Rogue Shotgun
- Decreased ADS spread for shotgun slugs
- Added descriptions to slugs noting that longer barrels and chokes improve ADS accuracy
- Updating names of weapons to match weapon logos
- 725: “FTAC Equilibrium” renamed to “Cronen Equilibrium”
- SA87: “FSS SA87 Heavy Stock Pro” renamed to “XRK SA87 Heavy Stock Pro”
- RAM-7: “XRK Ranger” renamed to “FSS Ranger
- Grau 5.56: “FSS 26.4″ Archangel” renamed to “Tempus 26.4″ Archangel”
- Added on screen text to call out when a player’s vehicle is damaged
- Operation Headhunter: Fix for an error that could occur after launching the drone
- Operation Headhunter: Fixed a bug where the minimap could overlap the Objectives on screen
- Fall damage is now the same in Co-Op as it is in Warzone
- We now tell you how far away you are from your teammates while in a match
- Fix for the gas mask animation interrupting and blocking players from deploying their parachute
- Various exploit fixes
- Fix for a bug where players were unable to revive teammates after getting interrupted during the initial revive animation
- Fixed a bug where players could be killed by vehicles without being near the player
- Fixed an issue that could display the incorrect rank on screen after the player’s game application had been suspended and reopened
- Fixed an issue where deploying a Recon Drone would use the VO lines for a Personal Radar. That VO was also heard by all players on the map. This has been fixed
- Fix for a bug where players could become invincible if they become downed while switching seats in a Tac Rover
- While spectating a player in the Gulag, the option to redeploy your teammate would appear on screen, even though they cannot be redeployed. This has been fixed
- If a player spectates the winning team of a BR match, the After-Action Report will display the winning team’s score in the scoreboard tab. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where placing a Shield Turret on a teammate could kill them
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t swap out the M13 for any other weapon in the Plunder tutorial
- Fix for players unable to self-revive in Solos
- Increased price of Loadout Drop within the Buy Station to $10,000
- Removed Blood Splatter and Screen Shake when being punched in the Gulag waiting area
- Removed Loss Column from BR Leaderboard and replaced with Top 10s
- Fixed issue with final circles occurring out of bounds or in undesirable areas
- Fixed issue with Armor plates and Killstreaks being unusable under certain conditions
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability